You spoke, Pampers listened!!! They have revamped their diapers to make the changes us moms have requested and it is definitely a change for the better.
To celebrate, the #PampersStork made stops at Walmart and at peoples homes dropping off a box of diapers and some other great Pampers goodies and I was one of them!!!!
What a fun experience. Being a new mom of two, I am exhausted (and I think “exhausted” is an understatement). With the knock at the door and two wonderful Pampers ladies’ (I called them the storks) coming in with the box of diapers, the goodies pack and swooning over my newborn, my spirits were automatically lifted, I couldn’t get the smile off my face (free diapers, wipes and detergent .. what could be better), so thank you Pampers.
Here’s what the changes are:
– swaddlers now go up to size 5
– up to 12 hours of dryness and I have tested this out eliminating the middle of the night diaper change and so far .. no leaks
– wetness indicator on sizes 0-2
– ultra absorbency
– 3 layers instead of 2
– better daytime dryness (more time playing, less time changing – have I mentioned that changing a moving baby SUCKS)
– 12 hours of overnite protection
– new graphics
– they are now thicker
– soft grip texture
I will forever be a Pampers girl!!! Thanks for the wonderful memory #Pampers and listening to what us moms had to say