What’s more annoying than waking up to your alarm clock buzzer awaking you from a very deep sleep??!!! I’m no morning person (my husband can attest to that), but I tell ya I invested in an iHome so that I would have music to wake up to instead of that awful buzzer. Lets face it, music just makes people happy. I cant imagine if I dislike it that much, that my little one (who will eventually be waking up to go to school) would like it any better. This clock really is a great solution for that, especially for the older kiddies.
I am finding that with my son (who is 15 months), he just loves toys that say his name. He walks over to the toy and starts to laugh hysterically so naturally when I saw this clock advertised, I immediately checked it out and thought that this would make a really great gift (and obviously I would have to try one out myself). For the younger kiddies, its more of a fun toy that sings a VERY catchy tune (for all you moms and dads that sing in the shower, this is a new one for ya) that incorporates their name into it and its something they can dance to. When I first got the clock, I didnt draw attention to it and just pushed the ”snooze” button which plays the song. Frankie instantly looked at me, walked over to the clock and started laughing and dancing. When we had some of his friends over to play, I played it for all the kids and they all huddled over to the clock so curious.
I think these clocks make great birthday presents, holiday gifts or even baby gifts (trust me they will appreciate when they are older).
Here’s some info on the clocks:
- Songs are available in English, French and Spanish
- Clocks come in either pink or blue
- Cost: $35 (including tax) and come gift wrapped!
- Operates with 3 AA batteries
- Once you place your order, your clock will be programmed with your choice of name and can be picked up the following day (good for those last minute gifts … wink wink)
- You can order online at www.funkytots.ca
Thank you to our friends at Funky Tots, they are giving away one of their great clocks to one of my lucky readers.
Here’s how to enter: (it’s easy):
1. ‘like’ my Babylish Advice Facebook page (if you dont have Facebook dont worry you can still enter)
2. Signup for my newsletter on my blog
3. ‘like’ Funky Tots Facebook page
4. Email me at email@example.com to let me know you have done all three
*all are welcome to enter!!!
The conest will close Sunday February 26th at 12:00pm and the lucky winner will be chosen through random.org. I will announce the winner ONLY on my Babylish Advice Facebook page so make sure to check in. Good luck