Ok so your little one is napping and you estimate having about 20 minutes to yourself, what do you do?? SHOWER of course!!! Once that baby is born, it’s no longer about you and your needs, it’s all about the baby and his/her needs and luxuries such as washing your hair and shaving become few and far between.
Although things are a little different for me now with two, I remember when my big guy was a baby and he would go down for a nap and the list of things I needed to get done during that short time ran through my head and every time I ended up just getting into the shower and having a little “me-time”
Now, I know my blog is mainly about children’s products and services, but I have been using the same razor for the last 8 or so years and had the opportunity to try out the Schick Intuition Revitalizing Moisture Razor and was intrigued because of the attached moisture bar which means no more shaving cream!!!
Here’s what I love about the Schick Intuition Revitalizing Moisture Razor
– It has a refreshing tropical citrus scent
– The only razor that lathers, shaves and moisturizes during shaving
– No need for shave gel, soap or body wash to use for shaving
– It has a pivoting head with four blades surrounded by a Skin Moisturizing Solid
– Kit comes with a razor holder (great for putting the razor up high where the kiddies cant get it) which suction cups to the shower wall or window … image below
– Most importantly, it doesn’t feel like razor blades on my legs; it just feels like I am moisturizing my legs … seriously!
– comes with a refill
– Reasonably priced at $11.99
Where to Buy: Exclusively sold at Shoppers Drugmart
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!
Thank you to our friends at Schick they are giving away 30 (YES 30) Schick Intuition Revitalizing Moisture Razors!! The contest is open to Canadian residents only and you must be willing to post your own review on the Schick Intuition Facebook page (as Rafflecopter doesn’t allow it, you MUST ‘like’ their Facebook page in order to be eligible to win) Here’s how to enter: