Gone are the days of sitting at the table to eat a meal, taking a long hot shower and having a nice long chat with your husband without interruptions. I remember sitting on the couch with my (1st born) mini sleeping on me and my husband spoon feeding me my dinner so that I didn’t move an muscle and wake my colicky baby … those little naps were few and far between and I wasn’t about to sacrifice them for a meal.
Having a colicky baby, constant movement was key! Trying out tons of products, there were only two that saved me: the BabyBjorn Carrier and a large fitness ball (which sucked to store in my little house might I add) which I sat on for hours bouncing to get my little one to stop crying. Now, combine the comfort of the carrier with the bouncing movement of the ball and voila, you have the BabyBjorn Bouncer Mini.
Here’s Why I Love the BabyBjorn Bouncer Mini
– NO BATTERIES!!! That’s right I meant to write that in caps
– The rocking is in response to the little one’s movements
– It’s small, so great for easy storage
– Easy to assemble, easy to take apart (again makes it great for storing)
– Offers two angels, play and rest
– It’s safe and secure
– Perfect for the newborns who always want to be held (up to 6 months)
– Machine washable (this is a must with any baby product)
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!
Thanks to our wonderful friends at BabyBjorn, they are giving away a BabyBjorn Bouncer Mini (which is not on the market yet) to one lucky winner … that’s a $159 value. Must be a resident of CANADA to enter. Here’s how:
Enjoy some hands-free moments