So you move into your new house and the air conditioner breaks; one evening you hear a weird noise coming from the basement and realize thats your washing machine yelling at you; your child throws up blueberries all over your new carpet, you have a million little things all over the house that need repairing, you wake up one morning and find tons of ants in the house … WHO ON EARTH DO YOU CALL for all of these things? The old me would pick up the phone and immediately call my mother panicking (sounds familiar right), the new me picks up my phone and logs onto my Jiffy app.
If your asking yourself what the Jiffy app is then the first step is just downloading … why? Just trust me here! No money spent on just downloading the app. Now create a profile and you can scroll through all the different services they have to offer and boy do they have almost every service available.
Now I wasn’t approached by Jiffy to test the app, I just heard about it and decided to check it out for myself assuming one day I would test it out, but as luck would have it the following week my shower needed a visit from a plumber. I logged in to my Jiffy account, clicked on plumber and a few minutes later I got an email advising me that my plumbing job was accepted, they told me the name and the company of the plumber coming, his phone number and email and even included the time window at which he would be at my house (only a 1 hour window – when does that happen). No joke, 15 minutes later I got a call from the plumber saying that he was on his way and would be at my house in 5 minutes. The job was done, he left and I got an email receipt with the breakdown of the fee’s and a summery of what was done. Piece of cake!
What I love about Jiffy
– Instant, on-demand house calls. No need to schedule your day around a future appointment.
– No need to read through tons of reviews. Jiffy has already done this, and the Jiffy community of users rates their pro after each job – and all pros must maintain a 4.5-Star rating.
– Pay industry average, fair rates. Jiffy’s surveyed over 30 companies in each category to establish the rate card that each company must follow.
– Quick & easy payments. Your credit card will be billed after each Jiffy job, with an invoice emailed to you.
– 24/7 Customer service. Rather than chasing down the trades directly, Jerry, Jiffy’s Chief Home Consultant, is available 24/7 for questions about jobs, invoices, etc. via online chat, email or text
Now time to download that app, what are you waiting for … Oh possibly a GIVEAWAY??? Yes, thanks to our wonderful friends at Jiffy, they are giving away a $100 gift card to 1 GTA resident on any of their services!!!! Here’s how to enter:
To find out more about Jiffy and their services, visit www.jiffyondemand.com