Come Together with Beat Bugs on Netflix #BeatBugs #StreamTeam

images-2

What do you call cute little bugs that sing great tunes … BEAT BUGS!

My television is heavily consumed by Kids Netflix shows that I am made to sit down and watch if I want some cuddles. 90% of the time I tune out what they are watching and the other 10% I actually pay attention to and this show was one that fell in the 10% since the opening song to the first episode was an old time hit that made me burst out into song (which made them laugh).

Kids will love the adorable bug-like creatures, Jay, Kumi, Crick, Buzz and Walter with fun storylines and parents will love the music since songs have been re-recorded by today’s top artists, including P!nk, Sia and Eddie Vedder. Here’s a little trailer so get your vocal cords ready!

IMG_8099-2

Want to win a 3 Month Subscription to Netflix? Submit your families “All you Need is Love” cover using #BeatBugs and tagging me terri_babylishadvice or it email it to me terri@babylishadvice.com to be entered. Contest closes Sept 11, 2016.

T.

Comments

  1. I really enjoy Beat Bugs. I can barely tolerate Word Party though. Netflix is a mixed bag I guess. My son Oskar really likes Beat Bugs. He wanted to make a video about it, so we made this introduction video to the characters. Please check it out:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXEWiMA3c3I

  2. This weblog is containing a pleasant information of humorous YouTube video lessons, I loved it a lot.

join the conversation

*