Well I am going to start this blog post off with a big YOU’RE WELCOME! Why? Because after this post you will be thanking me for introducing you to this product that I promise will make your life SOOO much easier.
Growing up I wasn’t exactly a girly girl! I loved to play sports, I hated the colour pink, frills and bows or anything froufrou for that matter (all of which my older sister loved) and over the years I didn’t really let go of my Tom boy roots, but embraced it just with a twist. Sure, when I needed to clean up for an event and wear a dress with heels I would, but my day to day life was (and still very much is) very casual.
It’s no secret that I love shoes! Clearly I am not talking about all those pretty high heeled, seriously uncomfortable shoes because to no surprise I legitimately despise wearing them, but sneakers … I have a serious soft spot for sneakers!! Having my two boys really let me embrace my boy sneaker envy and well now they both have a pretty awesome collection of retro Jordan’s.
Here is the problem: as your children get older and you are searching for shoes for them, you will find that they offer less and less shoes with Velcro and elastics and they are all lace up (Jordan’s especially). The solution … Laceez!! The minute I saw this product I had to have them. I had the opportunity to test out a few pairs and within 15 minutes I was online ordering 8 more pairs in all sorts of fun colours and sizes.
What I love about Laceez
– they make every parents life easier just by changing their regular laced shoes into slip on shoes
– you can change up the look of the shoe by changing the laceez colour
– they are so easy to lace up
– a friend of mine got the wrong size once and she said their customer service was amazing with helping her
– comes in a few different sizes XS-XL (there is a guide of which size you should order in comparison to shoe size)
– they ship to Canada (if you order 3 or more they will discount the shipping)
– the tips of the laces easily lock them into place
– they have lots of fun bright colours (i’m hoping they will come out with some cute prints like gingham in different colours etc)
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!
As if I don’t love them enough already, they are kindly giving away a set of 3 pairs of laces to 1 lucky winner!!! The contest is open to Canadian and US readers. Here’s how to enter:
For more information on Laceez or to order them, click here
*i went up a size for both my kids shoes