What’s worse than a smelly diaper … a smelly garbage full of diapers!!!! You know what I am talking about … in that case you either didn’t register for a diaper garbage system pre-baby and therefore thought it would be an ok idea to use your regular garbage until someone bought it off your registry (bad idea) or you have opened someone else’s garbage and caught a waft (my stomach just turned thinking about that .. ew).
Of course you have heard of the Diaper Genie … well now there is a new Diaper Genie in town, the Diaper Genie Elite which has some new, great features (yes this stuff excites me even though I am semi close to my little one being out of diapers).
What I love about the Diaper Genie Elite
– There are colour options now HOORAY!!! Grey, Blue and Pink
– Bigger step peddle (it’s the little things that make me happy)
– Has a carbon filter holder built right into the lid (and comes with one carbon filter), if your wondering this absorbs the odour therefore helping to eliminate it
– The front bin now opens for easy garbage removal (no more moving the pail from the wall)
– Easy assembly
– Built in cutter now under the top portion of the diaper pail (less bending is what that means)
– Uses the same refills as the older version so you don’t have to worry about wasting your old one’s (it also comes with 1 refill)
– Reasonably priced at $35.97 CAD
– Now available on Amazon.ca and offered with Prime for those Prime members
I bow down to The Diaper Genie Elite helping every room smell good one diaper at a time!
Curious to see what others think of it? Check out the reviews on Amazon.ca