Ahhh a cold, wintery Saturday night where everyone is in their pi’s sitting on the couch under a blanket eating popcorn and watching a movie peacefully together and then all of a sudden one of my kids whips a hard plastic toy at my head (no this doesn’t only happen in the movies) and then I am back to my reality where my boys are fighting over which movie to watch while screaming at me because one of them dropped their popcorn bowl on the floor and somehow that became my problem and I am mean for just being there when it happened! You know what I am talking about don’t you <sigh> !!! I am hopeful though that I can one day live my very own fairytale of a Saturday night hanging with my kids watching a movie on Netflix … I will let you know when that happens.
What’s great on Netflix for your kids right now?
1. Inside Out (love this movie)
2. Mr Peabody & Sherman
3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid
4. Fuller House (not afraid to admit this but I loved the memories)
5. Care Bears & Cousins
6. Turbo Fast
7. Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip wrecked (been watching this one on repeat)
8. Home (another family favourite – I cry near the end EVERY TIME)
9. Penguins: The Movie
10. The Pacifier (yet to see this one but it’s on our list)
11. How to Train your Dragon 2
What are your Saturday night rituals?