It’s as if Skechers knew I had a love for shoes/sneakers because I came home from work one day to a large package and inside were these new babies and I couldn’t be more excited.
I am a picky person when it comes to shoes, but Skechers knocked this one out of the park with the new Skechers Burst – Sweet Symphony. I put them on immediately and did not want to take them off. In fact, I wanted to go for a walk in them so badly that I told my kids they could get ice cream just to entice them to go for a walk with me. Besides the fact the shoes look awesome with their flat knit mesh material and cool inter-woven coloured pattern, they are unbelievably lightweight and have an air cooling memory foam insole making them that much more comfortable. Bonus: they came with an extra pair of laces so I could change up the look of them (which of course I did right away).
What I love about the new Skechers Burst
– The extremely flexible sole so it moves with your foot
– This style comes in a high top and a low top (the high tops are my fave)
– They are made out of a flat knit mesh which makes for good breathability
– Interwoven ventilating side design
– They have embroidered eyelets which is very uncommon and just makes for an all around better shoe
– They have a padded tongue just adding to the comfort of the shoe
– They have a Burst Compound midsole with great impact cushioning protection which allows maximum flexibility
– The lightest weight shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!
– Flexible outer sole with Burst Grip traction design
– They have a 1-1/2 inch heel which is great for us vertically challenged one’s
I can honestly do not have one negative thing to say about these shoes, I absolutely love them and I get compliments on them when ever I am wearing them
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!
Lucky for 1 person, Skechers is very kindly giving away 1 pair of their ladies’ style Skechers Burst (winners choice of high top or low top). You must be a resident of Canada. Here’s how to enter: