Is it just me or are your kids jumping from one cold right into the next?! Just as I think my little guy is feeling better (my older one seems to have a better immune system), the nose faucet and coughing starts all over again, the poor guy can not get any relief
Just as the next cold started rolling in, I was sent the new Live Clean Baby Sooth Vapour Bubble Bath to try out and as soon as I put the bubble bath in, he was sooo happy (he loves bubble baths). Like all Live Clean baby products, the smell was very soothing and the bubbles were … well … bubbly (lol).
What I love about Live Cleans Baby Soothing Vapour Bubble Bath
– Made from natural essential oils like Eucalyptus, Rosemary and Mint which are all known for their aromatherapy properties which helps soothe them
– Fill up the cap with the liquid and put it under a running tap and you will be amazed at the amount of bubbles it creates (picture above)
– Plant Derived and with Certified Organic Botanicals
– Soothing smell (great for parent and children especially parent LOL)
– SLS/Sulfate Free, Petroleum Free, DEA Free, Paraben Free, Silicone Free, Phosphate Free, Dye Free
– Pure Vegan; Never Tested on Animals
– Package Recyclable; Biodegradable Ingredients
– Hypoallergenic and Pediatrician Tested
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!
Thanks to our amazing friends at Live Clean, they are giving away a prize pack of a few of my favourites ($30 value): the Gentle Moisture Baby Tearless Bath (300mL), the Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion (227mL), the Non Petroleum Jelly (120g), the Baby Soothing Vapour Bubble Bath (300mL) to 1 lucky reader. Must be 18+ years or older and a resident of Canada. Here is how to enter:
I hope this provides your little one with some comfort