It’s common practice that after you find out you are pregnant you register … easy right? WRONG! It’s overwhelming enough sharing your body with this little creature and not knowing what is going on in there, not to mention figuring out what you have to buy for him/her and which are the trusted brands. Sure, it would be easy if there was only one brand for every product, but clearly that is not the case.
Tiny Love is just one of those brands you just know, whether it be a friend who has one of their products in their house, a blogger you follow loves the brand or your older sibling has passed along their hand-me-down.
With my first born, I was super anxious about the transition from bassinet to crib as I didn’t want him to feel alone and neglected (I know you moms understand), so when he was about 3 months I started putting him in his crib for a short period of time daily, turned on his Tiny Love mobile and just let him watch in amazement. He would just lie there kicking his legs and wouldn’t take his eyes off the mobile watching it go around and around listing to soft music (I remember at one point it almost put me to sleep it was so calming). I continued this for a month and when it was time for the big transition, I actually felt at peace with my decision knowing that he was comfortable there and that he had his mobile to keep him company.
The newest Tiny Love mobile to hit the market is the Tiny Love Dual Motion Developmental Mobile and it’s amazing (kind of makes me want another baby … for a minute).
What I Love about the Tiny Love Developmental Mobile
– It’s Tiny Love what’s not to love
– The first mobile to have a hide-and-seek function where the animals disappear (well to them they disappear) and as the mobile turns it magically appears again
– Has cute little animal characters
– Was soooo easy to put together
– 15 different melodies
– 40 minutes of music
– Music includes: nature, lullaby, white sound and reggae (I love living in the 21st century)
– Just when you think the baby is done with the mobile, take it off the crib remove the arm and put it on the floor for your little one to play piano with
– Has a soothing moon and star nightlight
– Volume buttons
Where to Buy: Toys R Us