Well Live Clean, you did it again!!!!
Everyone knows my love for the Live Clean line and it keeps getting better. Now, Live Clean Baby still holds a special place in my heart (mmmm love that baby smell – i’m holding on to it for as long as I can), but I have to say I am pretty obsessed with this new line and so is my big guy, in fact the first thing he said when I used it to clean him was “this smells really yummy”.
Live Clean knows how big kids can get so dirty, so just in time for summer, they have created a foaming hand soap to accompany the body and hair wash (it’s about time).
Here’s what I love about Live Clean Kids
– Plant-based products (eco-friendly)
– The products are mild and tear free
– Paraben free, SLS/sulfate free, phthalate free, petroleum free, dye free and hypoallergenic
– Made in Canada!
– The packaging is adorable which draws the kiddies in so they want to wash their hands or use the soap
– The shampoo/body wash has an easy grip for holding
– The hand soap pump is big and easy for the big kids to use on their own
– All you need is a little drop (dime size) of the shampoo/body wash
– It smells soooo good (kinda makes me want to eat)
– Very reasonably priced
Live Clean Kids line now includes:
Tropical Body + Hair Wash 350ml ($6.99)
– Enriched with certified organic Orange, Kiwi and Mango extracts and rich Coconut Oil
Tropical Foaming Hand Soap 265ml ($4.99)
– Enriched with certified organic Orange, Kiwi and Mango extracts and moisturizing Vitamin E
Mixed Berry Body + Hair Wash 350ml ($6.99)
– Enriched with certified organic Strawberry, Blueberry and Raspberry extracts and Apricot Oil
Mixed Berry Foaming Hand Soap 265ml ($4.99)
– Enriched with certified organic Strawberry, Blueberry and Raspberry extracts and Vitamin E
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!
Thanks to our friends at Live Clean, they are giving away a pack including 1 bottle of each: Tropical Body + Hair Wash, Tropical Foaming Hand Soap, Mixed Berry Body + Hair Wash and Mixed Berry Foaming Hand Soap to 1 lucky winner. This contest is open to Canadian residents only. Here’s how to enter:
Disclaimer: I received the Live Clean Kids products for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.