We celebrate our birthdays yearly, so it is only customary to celebrate Canada’s birthday with friends, fireworks and BBQ’s (can’t forget a day off work – thank you very much Canada) which is customary!
Every Monday of the Canada day long weekend, my entire family gets together for dinner and the kids play outside. Typically my kids can never go watch fireworks because you have to wait until the sun goes down, but this year the neighbour had a fireworks display early for all the little kids and just as we were leaving my parents house they were starting so my little one got to see and the smile that came over his face was truly amazing. I then took my older one to his school where they were putting on fireworks once the sun went down and he truly had the best time sitting with his friends from his class and dancing around. It really was a night to remember.
In celebration of Canada’s birthday, Netflix is streaming all things Canadian
- 1. Justin Time (Canadian Animation)
2. The Magic School Bus (Canadian-American Animation)
3. Degrassi Next Class (Canadian Series Filmed in Toronto)
4. Shadow Hunters (Filmed in Toronto)
5. Super Why (Produced by Canadian Studio)
6. Caillou (Produced by Canadian Studio)
7. Project MC2 (Filmed in Vancouver)
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (Filmed in Vancouver)
9. Some Assembly Required (Filmed in Vancouver)