Who doesn’t love a good #TBT. Well, what about throwin’ it back to the old school TV shows you used to watch as a kid that are now back thanks to Netflix!
I am throwin’ it back for my husband because after having our first son, he insisted on buying superheroes for him that he could play with when he was older and let me tell you those Superheroes did not leave his side. When he was older, my husband would put on shows like Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and told him all about when he was a kid waking up Saturday mornings excited to watch this show which we owe to Netflix for having it on. Even shows like Scooby-Doo (which is a current favourite in our house) was one of my husbands old time favourites and my son truly loves that he is watching shows his dad loved to watch when he was a kid.
For the Little One’s
1. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
2. Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man
3. The Magic School Bus
4. Star Wars: The Clone Wars
5. Garfield & Friends
6. Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporate
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
8. The Cat in the Hat Knows A lot About That
9. The Smurfs
For the Bigger Kids
1. Bindi’s Boot Camp
2. Mako Mermaids: An H20 Adventure Season 3 (June 15th)
3. Dreamworks Dragon: Race to the Edge (June 26th)
What’s your #TBT childhood show that you have gotten your little one to watch?